Friday, February 25, 2011

Blog Spotlight

Today I'm away, so I'm shining the spotlight on Rachel from Bubbly Nature Creations.  Sometimes I come across a blog and blogger that I instantly fall in love with.  Bubbly Nature Creations is one of those blogs.  I'm sure it helps that Rachel hails from one of my favorite areas of the U.S.A, Oklahoma.  Why Oklahoma?  Well here's a little know fact about this Canadian girl, I have TONS of family in Oklahoma and I visit regularly.  Hey Y'all to all my family in Oklahoma!  Anyway, Rachel has this fabulous blog that I've been following for sometime now.  She recently published a post on how to make homemade Veggie Goldfish Crackers and I asked her if I could share with all of you!




























Here's the amazing part, not only did she make this cute snack from scratch, she actually figured out a way to make a homemade cookie cutter by using a tin can!  Ok everyone say it with me, "Hello Rachel aka Little Mrs Crafty Pants"! 






































































For the recipe and to see this entire post, including a very adorable video of her kids helping her make them, visit Rachel at Bubbly Nature Creations.
A big thank you to Rachel for letting me share this idea with you and for allowing me to post these pics!  Ok, hurry over and check it out!  She has the full step by step tutorial ready for printing! 




2 comments:

Life, Crafts and Whatever said...

Following you from a hop, I hope you'll visit and return the favor! These look so simple, just my kind of snack, thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

great idea about the soda can and cookie cutter. could have used that idea when I was looking for a small heart around v-day.

thanks for stopping by, newest follower too.

http://stayingclosetohome.blogspot.com