Monday, January 24, 2011

I saw this cute project today and just had to share it with all of you! I plan on making one for each of my 3 Jewels.  My hope is that it will help ease the separation anxiety, when my husband and I leave for our vacation next week.

Heart Felt Locket 
{or was it, felt heart locket?  Either way you get the point}














Completely adorable!








Jessica from Sweetie Pie Bakery has put together a full tutorial for this project!
So hop on over and check it out!


8 comments:

Sweet T Makes Three said...

Very cute project and tutu! ;)

shah said...

Hey -im here form the hop to folllow you - should you wish to reciprocate, im at wordsinsync.blogspot.com X ShahX

Gwen said...

I love the tutu! :)

I'm a new follower via GFC. Blog hopping via "totally Tuesday Blog hop".

Please support me leaving a comment in this post:

http://green-bellpepper.blogspot.com/2011/01/minute-maid-pulply-day.html

Thank you and happy tuesday!

~Gwen

Laura-A Goddess of Frugality said...

Following you from the Totally Tuesday hop:)

Cute project:)

Laura
www.agoddessoffrugality.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is a very cute craft. I wonder if I can get my 5th grade SS students (boys) to make one for their moms.

Following you on GFC from Tuesday Train!

Carli
http://www.grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com

Clayton Thomas said...

Very cute- Have fun on your trip.

Clay

http://www.tantrumstroublesandtreasures.blogspot.com

Chubskulit Rose said...

Visiting from TTBH, already a follower.

Shah Wharton said...

Hi - here to follow you on gfc from the hop - to reciprocate or just visit, hop over to wordsinsync.blogspot.com - Thanks Shah. X