Thursday, December 9, 2010

Reshaping Candy Canes

Not sure why I didn't think of this years ago, but I'm glad someone did! What am I talking about?
Reshaping candy canes of course.

Check out this post by Marie at Make and Takes.

Are you brave enough to try this?


Heat your candy canes in the oven at 250 degrees for 5-10 minutes.  Watch them closely because things can go horribly wrong, very quickly (speaking from experience).
What cute things would you make if you were reshaping a candy cane?  Does anyone know why a candy cane is shaped like a cane? 

2 comments:

Christy said...

OK, this is so cute! I've seen candy cane letters, but I've never thought of doing this! I'm tagging this link for sure!
I'm also going back to explore your cookie links! Yum!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Is that the one you made? I'm going to have to go check out the blog you linked to.

New follower here, love your blog... so cute. Hope you swing by my blog whenever you get a chance.

~Sabrina from www.bgamefamily.blogspot.com