Saturday, December 18, 2010

Last Minute Gift Idea! Reindeer Fudge

Does anyone see a common theme with my posts lately?  "Last Minute" everything.  Are you getting the impression that I leave everything until crunch time?  I'll let the jury decide!

I recently came across this very creative Reindeer Chocolate Bar post.  Really cute don't ya think?

The Reindeer Chocolate Bars post inspired me to make my own version.
I decided that homemade fudge would be a lovely gift to give.  Everyone loves creamy, smooth homemade fudge, right?




                                                                          Prepare Fudge

Then simply add some pipe cleaner antlers, a red pom pom nose and googly eyes! 
Voila, instant gift in less than 5 minutes 


Glass of milk anyone?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmm. That looks great! I'm following back from the Elephant's Trunk!

Anonymous said...

Those look so cute! And I do love fudge - especially when it's made without nuts.

Lori/Mommy B said...

Thanks for the follow!!

Have a Fabulous Rest of the Weekend!! xoxo from The Adventures of Mommy B!!

jamfiescreations1 said...

Yummy, these look great and delicious.

Mika said...

That looks yummy!
Hi,
I'm following from the blog hop.
I'd love a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Mika

Marah said...

yum! that looks so good!

i'm a new follower from the weekend blog hop.

i'd love for you to come by my blog and follow back!

http://diaryofadevildogwife.com