Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last week we made Opal's Christmas Tree Ornament.  This week we're having fun making some for Sapphire and Pearl.


Wanna see how we made them?

I bought some miniature clothes pin dolls at the $ store.  I also purchased some clear plastic jewelery cord.  Tie or glue the plastic cord to the doll's head and lower inside the clear glass or plastic ornament.  I also added a few curled ribbons to the bottom.  It's so cute, very inexpensive and I triple dog dare you to name a girl who wouldn't love to receive this ornament.
The total project cost me $5 and I was able to make 8 ornaments.  How is that for a great deal?
What a great gift to give a teacher, friend, godchild, niece or anyone else you can think of. 

 Have a great day everyone!  I'm off to witness Sapphire's 1st reconciliation (first confession).  Yikes, wonder what she'll confess to! 


2 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Just adorable! I shared it on my TT&J FB page and linked to you :)

xox
Jen

Melissa said...

Those are so cute. Thanks for sharing over at Tuesday Tell All.